- Supporting the equity desk, particularly on maintenance of databases: Equity Research Coverage list
- Daily production of equity research data for system input and reconciliation and resolution on issues between various databases
- All other support as required by members of the equity desk such as preparation of investment presentation decks.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor/s
- Support Structured Products advisory team with daily duties
- Conduct daily/monthly maintenance for various excel spreadsheets
- Adhoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor
- Minimum Degree holders
- Knowledge in Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Skilled in Visual Basics for Excel and have good programing skills.
- Basic knowledge on Derivatives (Equities, Interest Rates, Commodities etc)
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940