- Development of policy and procedures as they relate to data management, security and archiving.
- Sizing and allocation of data storage based on requirements and existing data usage.
- Designing of primary database objects (tables, views, indexes) based on requirements given by application team.
- Creating and modifying of database structure, as necessary, from information given by application team.
- Coding in Oracle PL/SQL for primary database objects such as views, materialised views, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Writing of ad hoc scripts for purposes of large scale data patching/cleansing.
- Troubleshooting of application issues from database angle.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Controlling user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of application-generated queries to the database.
- Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
- 3 to 4 years of experience with Oracle Database (versions 10g 11g) as DBA/Consultant/ App DBA with administration experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience on Oracle RAC and 1 year of experience on Oracle streams.
- Working experience in Oracle GoldenGate and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) Skills are highly desirable
- Must have clear understanding on various RDBMS & technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, Unix, Wintel etc.)
- Must have extensive working knowledge on Oracle DB Admin, troubleshooting on Unix and Wintel platforms
- Able to understand data flow, i.e. how data is created and changed at which point during the application process
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141