- Support company's regional operations, including in the Philippines
- Responsible for order processing. Tagalog proficiency will be required to process the orders written in Tagalog.
- Communicate with non-English speaking Filipino colleagues via the phone and email to validate orders entered in system
- Liaise with various departments such as Planning, Production, Warehouse, QC, Shipping and Regulatory to ensure timely production and dispatch of goods to customers based on First Confirmed Dates, thus meeting Supply Chain's KPIs
- Log-in customer complaints into Q-Notification (Complaint System) and assist Complaint Team in getting complaint samples, information on storage conditions, end application etc to aid investigation
- Coordinate goods return or product recall if required.
- Singapore Citizen
- Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of customer service / order management experience in manufacturing preferred
- Business language proficiency (Oral and Written) in Tagalog to liaise with non-English speaking Filipino colleagues
- Proficiency in Ms Excel with SAP experience will be advantageous
- Available immediately
Interested applicants, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Ronald, Wei Sheng Mok EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442704