We are hiring a part-time assistant executive for our client in the market research industry.
This role requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours / week, likely during the evening. The period of commitment will be 3-12 months.
- Handling outbound calls to existing market research participants to validate data
- Identify nuances in customer responses and record as necessary.
- As the research project will be handling mandarin-speaking only clients, the incumbent will be required to be able to carry out a conversation with them to validate information and data, and handle sensitive information with tact.
- Administrative functions such as: recording data, filing, assisting the team with any other ad-hoc projects
- Singapore citizen
- Strong listening skills, with the ability to connect with the respondents well and maintain a conversation with them.
- Meticulous, with good administrative skills (basic proficiency in Excel is a must)
- Flexible, with the ability to work around project requirements (i.e., a "full day" commitment between 12pm to 8pm may be required on occasion
- Able to commit up to a year
- Interest in the field of quality control or market research is not a must, but desirable
- 20 hours/week (typically from 4/5pm to 9pm)
- Monday - Friday
Interested candidates may send in a simple resume to email@example.com or call 6232 8809 for more information.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.