We are looking for a Payroll professional to join our organization, to support our core business where we provide internal and external customers with payrolling services. The successful incumbent will be responsible for payroll services delivery and will be exposed to an extensive and exciting range of payroll functions.
Responsibilities / Duties :
- Understanding the employment and business terms of different clients
- Checking on timesheets for attendance; verifying overtime
- Process NS, expense claims
- Perform weekly and monthly payroll run on a timely and accurate basis
- Timely submission of CPF contribution, IR21
- Handle payroll related enquiries
Job Requirement :
- Meticulous, detailed and good with numbers
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, especially Excel
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to email@example.com (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537