In business, people are the greatest asset. Behind every great vision, great brand and great service, individuals are the human capital who deliver on the promise.
We are looking for a Payroll Executive to join our recruitment firm (the only recruitment firm to have won the Best Overall Recruitment Firm at the prestigious Human Resources' HR Vendors of the Year for three consecutive years since 2016), where we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients globally.
The successful incumbent will be supporting our core business where we provide internal and external customers with payrolling services. He/She will be exposed to an extensive and exciting range of payroll functions.
Responsibilities / Duties :
- Understanding the employment and business terms of different clients
- Checking on timesheets for attendance; verifying overtime
- Process NS, expense claims
- Perform weekly and monthly payroll run on a timely and accurate basis
- Timely submission of CPF contribution, IR21
- Handle payroll related enquiries
Job Requirement :
- Meticulous, detailed and good with numbers
- Proficient with MS Office Applications, especially Excel
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to email@example.com (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537