People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The PEGA Delivery Project Manager is responsible for leading the overall PEGA delivery group, overseeing day-to-day management of operations, and providing technical direction for the overall program.
- Structuring and leading the various teams to deliver the project scope as per client requirements
- Overseeing the technical architecture approaches, operation best practices, risk mitigation strategies and program management disciplines, and defining the overall operations roadmap
- Owning and driving activities with internal teams and clients, ensuring comprehensive delivery of work
- Leading the day-to-day activities of the delivery teams and coordinating with managers to develop, establishing and maintaining project management standards and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- More than 10 years of experience in developing large scale technical architectures
- Familiar with Process and Change Management
- Experience in large scale IT Delivery (Health IT) and implementation will be an advantage
- PEGA Certification and proficient in PEGA Rule Process Commander, Care Management Framework (PEGA) 7.n/8 are a must
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at MP_SCSTechnology@manpower.com.sg OR Lani.Alinas@manpower.com.sg (R1108334)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Lani De Mesa Alinas EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1108334