- Assists in preparing policy endorsements, contract provisions and confirmation letter for policy changes
- Assist in document sorting and filling, quality checking, policy binding, arrange files for settling bill payment
- Meet service turnaround time to achieve target includes productivity, error rate, complaint rate and customer satisfaction rate
- Assist team leader in reviewing workflow and prepare reports
- Provide assistance in projects and user acceptance test cases preparation and execution
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc task to support the operation of the department
- Some working knowledge in prepare payment, cheque processing, invoicing etc
- Candidate with basic knowledge in double entry accounting would be good to have
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955