- Perform data entry, sort and file purchase documents, review purchasing activities including delivery order & servicing scheduling.
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers and shipping related documents.
- Assist with annual verification of fixed assets
- Provide updates to CA&P SOPs, intranet and common drive
- Work to continuously improve standard processes
- Handle any other ad-hoc and administration duties assigned
- Singapore citizen
- Diploma Qualification, preferably in procurement or business
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in procurement with excellent data management skills
- Prior experience in SAP
- Good knowledge of procurement practices
Interested applicants may sned in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on APPLY NOW.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454