- Manages the implementation of finance projects and participation in testing of bank system enhancements that impact regulatory reporting
- Ensure compliance with published regulatory rules, regulations, local GAAP and IFRS.
- Assist superior in providing regulatory advice to support accounting for major business transaction events such as mergers and acquisitions/dispositions, new product introduction, asset transfers, etc
- Drives forward enhancement and process improvement with regard to regulatory reporting
- Review general ledger imbalance, manual accounting entries etc, including timely investigation and resolution of exceptions.
- Liaises and manages internal customers on feedback required for regulatory reporting.
- Provides advice and support to internal customers on accounting related matters
- Builds and coaches a high performing team that collaborates well with other functions to consistently deliver quality and timely returns.
- Continues personal development and upskilling and reach the capability level required of this role.
- Ensures that there is an effective internal process and operation environment within the team.
- Manages operational risk, including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting.
- Strong experience in financial accounting and banking products so as to ensure that appropriate accounting policies and treatments are adopted.
- Must have experience in local GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955