Our client is a US MNC and is a leader of the Pharmaceutical Industry. As they are currently upgrading and growing in the project space, they are thus seeking a Project Planner to join them in this new embarkment. This will be a 6-months contract position, renewable.
- Develop and define project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
- Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Ensure to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management or its equivalent.
- At least 2 - 3 years relevant experience in similar capacity and industry.
- Candidates with pharmaceutical background or have worked in a similar environment is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and adept in project coordination.
- Willing to work in plant sites (Tuas).
- Tuas (Shuttle services provided)
- 5 days' work week
- Working Hours: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
If you're interested, please do kindly send in your detailed and updated CV to Tammy Chew Wen Hui (R1877573) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll reach out to you for a brief confidential chat.
Thanks a million!
Tammy Chew Wen Hui EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1877573