Our client is a US manufacturing MNC and is a renowned leader in materials engineering solutions. They are looking for a Quality Engineer to oversee their manufacturing processes and to ensure production meets standards and is of high quality.
- You will develop, apply, and maintain quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements.
- You will design and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment using internal application tools.
- You will develop methods and parameters, project methodology, and/or project proposals.
- You will evaluate work methods, procedures, and policies; track progress of qualification status, review reliability test results, determine disposition of non-compliant products, reviews, and release qualification packs; and participate in audits.
- You will utilize drawings, specifications, industry standards, and sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when necessary.
- You will work closely with lead multi-functional teams including but not limited to: experienced Design and Development engineers, Quality and Reliability engineers, Supply Chain Management teams, suppliers and technology partners in order to acquire and implement best known methodologies and deliver improvement to current portfolio.
- You will monitor field customer performance of product to identify issues and allow for early investigation and mitigation -- drive investigation, capture, Root Cause Analysis, Containment, Corrective Action, Process Improvement to prevent issue recurrence, and monitor plans using statistical methods.
- You will conduct Quality Post-Mortem and document lessons-learned reviews from current and older products to prevent recurrence of Quality issues and drive corrective actions into the next generation product portfolio.
- Diploma/Degree in a technical field.
- Production/Manufacturing experience will be an added advantage.
- You possess knowledge in quality standards and regulations.
- You possess excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Interested applicants, kindly email an updated version of your resume to email@example.com.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275