- Manage the marketing strategy of the company on campus. Contact campus representatives, schedule formal and informal presentations, receptions and dinners.
- Manage candidate selection process at assigned schools. Review and screen candidate resumes with consulting staff selection teams.
- Manage all logistics for campus interviews at assigned schools. Set up interview schedules, run debrief meetings, determine next step decisions and manage the communication to candidates
- Coordinate offer and closing process for offerees at assigned schools
- Support and participate in recruiting initiatives and projects led by the global recruiting leadership team either as a member of a working team or as the lead on specific projects/initiatives
- Coordinate logistics for recruiting events such as advertisements, career fairs, presentations, dinners and the resume review process. Communicate with other offices and diversity liaisons regarding logistics for all diversity recruiting events and key deadlines
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating interviews, including building schedules in the system, communication with students, interviewer packs
- Help plan, organize and manage the SEA summer program, working with offices and interns from start to end, to ensure a positive summer experience
- At least 2-4 years' relevant working experience
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Outstanding interpersonal, written/verbal communication, project management, customer service and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HRIS and database skills
EA License No: 02C3423
Ariel, Luo Xi License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761775