- Implement the company's purchasing policies and procedures. Ensure compliance, inclusive of related systems, while maintaining a sustainable and efficient procurement operations process.
- Procurement execution includes supplier sourcing, qualification, evaluation, generate Purchase Order (PO) and keep tracking for change control.
- Collaborate with in-country Procurement to implement regional marketing procurement strategies.
- Responsible for purchasing data, supplier qualification documents collation, archiving, order release.
- Work closely with procurement manager to monitor spend, making pricing benchmarks, identify strategic market insights, trends and management and adherence to KPIs.
- Support category manager to maintain knowledge-base of the category.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 4-6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of media buy, able to handle cost analysis.
- Familiar with supplier management process
Brian, Zhen Hui Tan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434728