Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with ESC to outline current situation of company partners network. Establish current Service Coverage strategies, structure, processes and resources.
- Develop initial recommendation on the Strategic Mid-term framework to transform current business.
- Develop effective regional Service and Support strategies to expand existing structure and new developing territories.
- Work with the local team to understand market drivers to determine activities to improve quality and capability of partners
- Establish and align with all countries on Selection, appointment and management processes
- Work with countries to establish partner carrot & stick program, focusing on rewarding partners for excellent Customer Service & Support
- Establish clear approach to monitor and manage partner performance that directly impacts customer experience
- Work closely with internal teams on developing necessary actions items/support needed to construct and roll out strategies to the local country
- Monthly reporting of strategies developing progress
Minimum Degree in Business Management or equivalent
At least 5 years experiences in area of customer service support and proven track record of at least 5 years' experience in partner management
- Good team player and good communicator (English)
- Display professionalism and confident in handling partners and customers
- Be responsible for overall partner relationships and satisfaction in the region
- SEA region exposure
- Need to demonstrate a strong strategic mindset
- Have the ability to work independently, whilst coordinating across different functions to complete the tasks will be crucial attributes for this role
- Be flexible on frequent travelling as required
Shinn, Hongyou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1768063