- The Asset, Liability & Capital Management (ALCM) team is responsible for funding & liquidity, interest rate risk and capital management of the bank's balance sheet.
- Among its responsibilities is to ensure timely and accurate regulatory reporting to the MAS as well as regional and global regulators.
- The role holder will primarily be responsible for assisting in ALCM's local liquidity regulatory reporting requirements, including participating in IT change projects affecting ALCM reporting.
- Process, analyse and validate financial and management data for key stakeholder reporting purposes.
- Undertake the timely provision of accurate and reconciled financial information.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc data and report requests from key finance and non finance customers.
- Ensure that all ALCM analysis regarding liquidity, capital and funding is provided to key stakeholders by deadlines.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with policies, procedures and work practices.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Understands strategic implications of funding & liquidity and interest rate risk to business.
- Experience defining and documenting processes.
- Good stakeholder management experience at different seniority, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
- Strong attention to detail and being solution oriented.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955