The Risk Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights. This individual will work with media partners, providing support, collecting feedback, and managing communication. This role will also involve executing our scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks (partner support requests) and ability to perform well autonomously
- Translate content in Korean/ Burmese/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Hindi from local countries' counterparts to English for the team when needed.
- Communicate with local countries' counterparts in Korean/ Burmese/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Hindi to provide support.
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- Familiar and uses social media accounts/products
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Standout executor with strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
- To be able to achieve efficiency in communication for this role, business language proficiency in Korean/ Burmese/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Hindi is a must to work closely and liaise with local countries' counterparts. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications.
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible to permanent after performance review)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.