- Manage and lead the team towards Company's business expansion.
- Search and secure new customers, to maintain and develop business for existing customers, attend meeting with customers regularly, to coordinate and provide accurate sales leads to overseas counterparts and to support operation and sales activities, in order to achieve our sales target.
- Searching for new potential customers for Air & Sea Freight, Logistics and Warehouse, by visiting or phoning them to introduce our company and offer our services.
- Attending major sales inquiries, bidding rate inquiries, problem solving and providing solutions to existing customers.
- Sharing sales leads, rates and customer information to overseas counterparts, for effective and accurate sales approach to new and existing customers.
- Planning and preparing marketing tools, quotations and providing freight and logistical solutions to new and existing customers.
- Two-way discussion with internal department heads and operation teams, for sharing marketing information, business strategy, reviewing business forecast, sharing competitor's details or rates and customer's feedbacks and requests, to analyse current business and marketing situation to meet customer needs.
- Attending sales visit to overseas customers, to show our commitment and sincerity to our service and develop new business with them.
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain & Logistics/ Marketing / Business Management or any related field
- Relevant working experience in 3PL Freight Forwarding Industry with proven track records.
- Relevant experience in Managerial role and leading a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547