Senior Construction Coordinator (Giant Petrochemical/ 2 Year Contract)
*6 day work week/ 60 working hours per week
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions and ask for assistance if required.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams and stake holders.
- Responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
- Establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- Coordinate Construction input to the planning effort & act as the key interface point for coordinating the flow of Construction deliverables to the project.
- Communicate & work with Construction Support Managers to resolve construction planning resource constraints.
- Organize & facilitate Construction Execution Team (CET) meetings for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely communication with Construction Advisor, Construction Support Manager, Construction Manager & Construction Leadership Team (CLT) on project status & issue resolution.
- Act as Construction Functional Engagement Plan (FEP) Coordinator for assigned projects and provide project support as needed.
- Minimum 20 years of related experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Expertise in Mechanical, Civil, E&I disciplines are preferred.
- Preferably with 10 years of project experience.
- Good coordination & interface capabilities.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in presentation.
- Preferably a Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259