- Support all aspects of the financial and management accounting functions which include statutory financial and management reporting, forecasting, budgeting, auditing, tax planning and treasury functions.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of operational accounting, financial and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Support P&L variances and cost analysis.
- GST reporting
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax and secretarial agents to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure financial control is maintained and efficiencies are achieved with existing financial system, processes and procedures, including internal control, risk management, corporate governance requirements.
- Manage any ad-hoc assignments/projects as assigned by Financial Controller.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917