- Liaise with auditor in preparation for and during annual audit
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements (PL/BS/CF) as well as variance analysis for major gaps
- Able to perform cashflow management
- Monitor and oversee fixed asset management
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable
- Checking PO, Invoices, staff claims and prepare payment
- Prepare and file quarterly GST return
- Supporting other administrative duties (i.e. updating company regulations like fixed asset management, accounts receivable and procurement policy)
- Preparation of annual budget
- Preparation of regional consolidation report (quarterly / in the future)
- Ad-hoc duties may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917