- Provide good service to all clients and assist in marketing and business development efforts.
- Process payroll from portfolio of clients
- Liaise and respond directly to clients regarding their payroll matters and /or queries.
- Review Year-end Remuneration Returns, Forms IR8A and IR8S and related appendices.
- Undertake Secondment (including processing payroll) at client's office/ premise, if required.
- Liaise with auditors in preparation for and during annual payroll audits. Answering to auditors' and tax queries on behalf of clients.
- Ensure prompt Billing and be responsible for WIP and be prepared to be answerable for write-offs
- Follow-up on outstanding debts to ensure prompt payment by clients.
- Act as a mentor to subordinates.
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience in a service provider environment
- Preferably with EasyPay, ReadyPay, and/or other payroll software experience
- A passion for payroll work, meticulous and is able to work independently
- Client service oriented and able to interact with clients at ease
EA License No: 02C3423
Ariel, Luo Xi License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761775