The policy officer will work closely with affiliated subsidiaries to identify new trends and review existing policies.
- Develop and review current social/economic policies.
- Update and implement changes to current social/economic policies.
- Ensuring that communication plans for policies are robust.
- Able to provide analytical insights into current economic landscape.
- Degree in Business/Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within a policy-related role.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt well in a fast-moving environment and interact well with internal and external stakeholders/vendors.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080