The Senior Revenue Analyst will work under the direction of their immediate manager to review sales contracts and record related revenue and expenses, ensuring compliance with revenue and cost recognition policies and procedures.
- Ensure all contracts are reviewed for revenue recognition compliance in accordance with US GAAP (ASC606) Maintain books for assigned Business Units/Line of Business
- Review "Proof of Delivery" (POD) and Customer Acceptance documentation and follow up to ensure clean documentation is obtained for audit purpose
- Calculate "percentage of completion" (POC) revenues based on reports from Financial Force (time tracking system used by MA consultants)
- Record monthly journal entries for revenue accruals or other adjustments in RevPro (revenue subledger) and PeopleSoft (general ledger)
- Design and review accounting reports to effectively detect booking errors either from system-generated or user-entered entries and book correcting entries by the close deadline
- Compile accounting reports and account reconciliation files in a timely manner, based on general and sub ledger queries or Hyperion reports
- Comment on the monthly Revenue Analytics and deferred revenue reconciliation files for assigned business units/geographies
- Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of US GAAP and (if applicable) IFRS revenue and deferred revenue accounts
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements
- Ensure all SOX key controls are performed in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc projects, such as system enhancement/conversion testing
- 3-4 years accounting experience with hands-on month-end close experience.
- Working knowledge about US GAAP in the area of revenue recognition is a plus.
- Ability to understand legal contracts and determine the proper revenue recognition
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment, while taking the initiative, staying organized and motivated, and maintaining excellent follow up, is required
- Experience with financial systems (preferably PeopleSoft, including Contracts module) is a plus
- High competency in Excel and extremely comfortable with working with large volume of data
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills, and attention to details
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955