- Manage imports and exports operations from warehouse
- Manage shipment queries, expedite urgent orders and resolve issues with different stakeholders (freight team, warehouse team, country teams, offshore team) for shipment related issues, where necessary.
- Actively follow up on delivery of open orders and ensure all documents are available before shipment arrives.
- Coordinate with offshore team for creation of documents required, SAP processes and resolve any SAP related issues.
- Coordinate with country teams on any changes to order, issues in SAP and shipment requests.
- Coordinate with warehouse/freight team on stocks picking, export timeline and resolve issues.
- Singapore Citizen
- Minimum Diploma / Degree
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in shipping operations and relevant experience in supply chain preferably in planning
- Good customer service skills
- Knowledge in SAP will be highly advantageous
- Ability to solve problems and meet challenging daily deadlines
- Available upon short notice
Ronald, Wei Sheng Mok EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442704