Site Inspector (Petrochemical/ JI/ 1 Year Contract)
The Site Inspector (SI) will function as a member of the Project Inspection Quality Assurance Team. The incumbent will monitor, assess and verify quality inspection activities performed by the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contractor(s) on the Project.
The SI will be expected to assist the Contractor to successfully implement its approved Quality Plan, ITPs and control procedures to ensure the equipment and materials supplied to and installed at the job site meet all specification and statutory requirements.
- Implement the Project - Site Inspection Surveillance Plan within the sub-project(s), where necessary;
- Assist in the initial assessment of the Contractor's Quality Program, control procedures and ITPs as they relate to this specific discipline;
- Perform periodic assessments and verification of Contractor's inspection of:
- Site preparation and earthworks
- Ditch works for undergrounds and backfill
- Tank foundation beds and dikes
- Concrete pre-pour, pouring and post-pour activities including laboratory testing
- Structural steel erection and welding
- Any other Civil works not listed above
- Infrastructure works
- Architectural works
- Monitor Contractor to ensure resolution of DR/NCR/CAR's in a timely manner;
- Verify resolutions for DR/NCR/CAR's are in accordance with authorized dispositions;
- Verify Contractor is obtaining the proper permits required for the work;
- Witness selected testing and Hold Point as indicated in the Contractor's ITPs;
- Review selected Contractor inspection documents for completion and correctness;
- Participate as an observer in selected Contractor internal audits;
- Participate in punch-list preparation prior to final acceptance for turnover;
- Participate in verification of completion of punch-list items prior to turnover;
- Review selected Contractor final documentation packages;
- Advise and inform the Site Quality Assurance Lead (SQAL) on Quality issues, status and metrics;
- Provide other Quality Assurance (QA) support as necessary to the Project Management Team (PMT)
- Possess 5-10 years of experience executing quality assurance/control of engineering, procurement, or construction activities.
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support
- Candidate must be able to integrate well into team, accept decisions, quickly learn job specification and function effectively
- Preferably possess relevant certifications
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format .
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259