* Consistently assess the Company's cost profile with its local providers and identify and implement initiatives which will result in cost savings;
* Prepare Strategic Sourcing business cases, ROI models, supplier partner communication plans and contracting options;.
* Work closely with our legal teams and procurement stakeholders to develop and execute negotiation strategies that include most favorable options for pricing, process, service, and quality;
* Drive an optimized cost base of the carrier/provider services by setting up and maintaining an optimal mix of carriers/providers per market and proactively track progress towards these objectives;
* Own supplier relationship management, lead supplier rationalization and segmentation initiatives;
* Regularly review the operational and commercial performance of the carriers/providers, initiate improvements and change carrier/provider preferences where required;
* Keep track of new developments in the designated region, in terms of available service technologies, pricing, service levels, and regulatory environment;
* Support sales with commercial projects where additional services/solutions and/or special commercial conditions from carriers/providers are required;
* Act as main interface between the Company and in-country supplier partners within the designated region and support operational escalations (e.g. with regard to procurement, provisioning, performance, support or finance);
* Ensure that the APAC Supplier Partners, products, services, pricing, coverage, SLA and other related details are properly administrated in the Company's Systems.
* You have knowledge of data / IP services and of the underlying network and access technologies (e.g. Cable, DSL, Ethernet, SONET, SDH, etc.);
* You are experienced in drafting and negotiating contracts;
* You are comfortable in a high-paced dynamic, work environment;
* Accurate and well organized, creative, persistent, quality and result driven;
* Inspires others by building and maintaining relationships that motivate, guide, and reinforce company goals and guidelines;
* Customer focused and strong communication skills;
* Ability to influence and motivate others with new ideas and concepts;
* You are enthusiastic about our core values simplicity, passion and innovation.
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726