Supply Chain Assistant Project Manager
We are hiring for a global client with a new an exciting platform in supply chain. In this position, the incumbent will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of projects through data and business analysis, project management and process improvement projects.
While product training will be given, this person needs to have a keen mind in identifying business solutions and opportunities and is committed to delivering system set up success.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Develop insightful reporting to measure performance and provide business recommendations
- Support and guide Supply Chain projects
- Evaluate supplier base, their financial impact, and make recommendations.
- Weekly and monthly reporting and commentary on Internal/ External performance reviews. Develop insightful reporting to measure performance and provide business recommendations
- Support the Supply Chain team with Deep Dive analysis, tracking performance, identifying gaps and opportunities, benchmarking, pricing analysis, and range review reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will display;
- Demonstrated analytic, problem solving and planning skills
- Previous track record of success in a Supply Chain planning or analysis role
- Highly developed organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience working in a new system set up environment will be beneficial
- Project management experience
- *Possess a Bachelor's Degree
Interested applicants are required to send in their latest CV to the recruiter's email, along with
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice Period (if any)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454