- Ensure the availability of stock, on his distribution scope, allowing the best customer service level performance and speed to market
- Keeping related costs and inventory level under control.
- Fully responsible for the stock level (quantity, value) on his assigned platform
- Responsible to collaborate with central supply chain team, freight forwarder, 3PL and other stakeholders to drive service level and speed to market
- Uses the distribution requirement process in order to check and adjust the replenishment needs for each platform
- Point of contact with the central supply chain teams regarding the planning and execution of all replenishment needs.
- A specific focus must be done regarding the new products, the promotion items, and the slow-moving risks.
- Diploma | Degree in any field with 1-3 years' of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP and APO will be an advantage
- Good understanding of sales and distribution environment, company organization
- Ability to identify risks and make relevant proposals.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547