- Identify talents who are a good fit for the company's culture and business.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, closing offers.
- Improve the on-boarding process to ensure new hires have the tools to be successful.
- Be the advisor to employees and drive positive impact on the employee experience.
- Drive succession planning and employee development.
- Facilitate and enable collaborations among cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate the process to grow internal cohesion and shared corporate culture.
- Min. Degree in any field
- At least 5 years of experience in handling recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess high initiative and positive mindset
- Enjoys people interaction and building relationship with others
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917