- Understanding the flow of data under the migration to ensure that transactions are captured for GST purposes.
- Mapping of transaction codes to the GST codes
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), where required.
- Post implementation review to test the implementation
- Any other tax related work that may be assigned to back-fill the existing team member.
- More than 5 years of work experience in taxation, ideally in Singapore Goods and Services Tax (GST). Work experience in the financial services industry would be advantageous
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Cabria Jireli Gem Mejia
Registration Number: R1434374
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374