The responsibilities include:-
- Understanding the flow of data under the migration to ensure that transactions are captured for GST purposes.
- Mapping of transaction codes to the GST codes
- Assisting in the implementation of a new accounting system
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), where required.
- Post implementation review to test the implementation
- Any other tax related work that may be assigned to back-fill the existing team member.
- At least 3 years of work experience in taxation, ideally in Singapore Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Work experience in the financial services industry would be advantageous.
- Available to join in a short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955