We are hiring for a home appliance manufacturer and are looking for the right candidates to join us in this golden opportunity.
- Perform servicing and repair job on site and in workshop.
- Perform evaluation, fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Provide technical support through phone, mail and etc to customers and technicians.
- Analyze and solve problems for customers' claim and provide good customer service by providing explanation.
- Prepare and issue after-service and product technical report regularly.
- Provide testing and commissioning support for business projects.
- Manage the team well to ensure success.
- Perform any other duties assigned by management.
- Minimally a Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- At least 4 years of hands-on home appliance experience, with a year of supervisory experience
- Good MS Office skills, with the abillity to write up invesitgation reports
- Able to perform well under pressure, and put the customers first
- Good working attitude with the tenacity to learn more
Interested candidates may send in their resume to the recruiter, indicating
* Last drawn and expected salary
* Notice period (if any)
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454