Trade Finance Manager (Deputy to Head of Operations)
- Manage and supervise the operation which includes loan administration, trade finance and treasury operations
- Formulate and implement control procedures to mitigate any operational risks
- Ensure compliance of internal and regulatory guidelines and regulations as per audit requirements
- Responsible for improving the operational efficiency of the department
- Adhoc duties related to Trade Finance operation
- Minimum 12 years' experience in the banking industry with exposure in operations and controls experience in Loan function to include credit administration, trade finance and treasury operations
- Cross coverage and backup for Trade Finance, Treasury operations and Loan function includes Credit Administration
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of Bank's operational processes and procedures and the regulatory requirements.
- Deputize to the Head of Operations
Interested Applicants, please email your resume (R1110449), stating position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449