- Support training administrative work as and when required.
- Manage travel arrangement for employees at Jurong site.
- Co-ordinate logistics arrangement for external visitors to the site. Logistics arrangement includes airport/ hotel transfer, accommodation booking and visa letters.
- Provide planning support for site events, meetings and audits, such as venue booking, invitation, agenda, and refreshment.
- Co-ordinate the order of pantry/ stationeries supplies for the site through consolidating orders from respective building owners.
- Update Internal Telephone List.
- Request to IS for user account creation and access rights for new hires.
- Plan and coordinates timing and scheduling with stakeholders for new hires orientation
- Request for termination of user accounts for leavers
- Collect company properties as per checklist from resignee.
- Organise gifts such as hampers, wreaths upon request.
- Update site's organisation chart on a monthly basis.
- Raise PR for admin building maintenance matters
- Raise Requisition for PPE and assists in the issuance
- Co-ordinate bus services for Jurong site
- Franking of mails, top up credits and franking machine maintenance
- Distribution of mails for Admin Building
- Manages the issuance of lockers, resignees lockers clearance and including maintenance of lockers
- Any adhoc duties as may be assigned
- Preferably 3 years of similar training support and administrative experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess good communication skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Able to work in a team.
- Possess initiative to improve work processes and ways of working
- Preferably a Diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259