- Execute the design vision of our deliveries.
- Work closely within the lab team to ensure all design work meets user needs and business requirements within tight timelines.
- Work with stakeholders and users, synthesise findings and look for insights to come up with UX design.
- To create high-quality design and ensure timely delivery of design for implementation.
- Create photo/video montages
- Able to perform storyboarding/storytelling
- Create holograms and project images/videos
- Have demonstrated ability to designing products and experiences
- Loves problem solving with a strong passion for delivering outstanding user experiences
- Skilled in design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Able to communicate ideas and designs to diverse groups of stakeholders via effective wire-framing and prototyping skills
- Ability to see the big picture as well as giving attention to the smallest detail
- Must have demonstrated capabilities including Information architecture, content architecture, prototyping, design thinking, and experience in Azure, Invision
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141