Our client is one of the world's leading energy companies; is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of additives for lubricating oils and fuels with the largest lubricant additive manufacturing facility in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Issue WBS to MOC team and update into Request File
- Fill in new WBS information in Capitalization Verification form
- Release WBS from Project System
- Update Project cost spending budget
- Verify and approve ARIBA invoices in ARIBA system
- Prepare and verify Contract Labor cost charge to WBS
- Prepare for project closure from project system
- Update commission/Rebate/AWT file and prepare reconciliation schedule
- Month end close task
- Diploma in Finance & Accounting with Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and internal controls
- Project and sales accounting, general accounting, accrual
- Meticulous, highly reliable and motivated team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and willing to engage colleagues in the Plant to resolve issues
- SAP, Ariba and US GAAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Proficient with MS Office
- Working Location : Jurong Island
- Start Date : Immediate
- Working days and hours : Monday to Friday, 7.45am to 4.45pm
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796