UX Design Manager
This role acts as the voice of users in the Company's digital experiences, primarily responsible for the overall functionality and usability of the Company website to maximise conversion while maintaining a best in class user experience across all devices.
What will you be doing?
- Manage end-to-end online journey from arrival to purchase, including associated integration activities, day to day management, ongoing optimisation and projects
- Devise and implement a conversion rate optimisation strategy across the business
- Monitor web analytics and key business performance metrics against plan, reporting and investigating as required
- Translate website performance and user insights into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and the desired commercial results
- Identify design problems, make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Create basic graphic, provide editing and adaptation support for marketing assets
- Act as the technical lead and advisor within the marketing team, liaise with global marketing team when required
And what are we looking for?
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to work with varied stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and business goals
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Obsession with customers and their interactions with the website, able to strike a balance between consumers' and business needs
- Meticulous. Superb analytical skills and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy being hands on and involved in every details of the UX proces
Interested Applicants, please email your resume (R1110449), stating position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449