- Inventory Control analyst
- 12months Contract
- Immediate role
- Keying any transactions into the inventory management system as necessary and/or auditing any systematic transactions on a timely basis.
- Auditing prior day transactions into inventory and investigating any discrepancies by test counts, by reviewing supporting shipping, receiving and transfer documentation.
- Assist in inventory adjustments to managers for approval with supporting analysis.
- Prepare the blend/fill variation report and follow up with the document flow.
- Assist in monthly inventory reconciliation and oil loss review.
- Adheres to and audits all inputs and outputs to maintain an accurate inventory management system.
- Responsible for reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts, including records of audits.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Proficient with MS OFFICE
- ERP software, SAP system
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Working hours; 7am to 3.45pm (Monday to Friday)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894