The SAP ABAP developer will be working as a member of the SAP development team and will be responsible for the delivery of ABAP programs based on technical specifications (and may be called upon to fill gaps in specifications with expert knowledge). The ABAP developer is expected to provide technical expertise for system design, testing, implementation and support.
Roles & responsibilities
- To provide input into the design of SAP enhancements and roll outs, offering advice and thoughts and providing feedback.
- To develop quality code and its associated documentation adhering to team and departmental development standards.
- To accurately log time for completed tasks
- To provide SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution.
- To demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization. To demonstrate high level of communication skills (verbal and written).
- To ensure current skills are up-to-date through research and practice.
- To participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
- To engage professionally with customers when required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good ABAP developing experience of working on a highly customized SAP system.
- Working knowledge of Control-M scheduling tool, and JIRA issue management tool is preferred.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office with expert level knowledge of Excel, and working knowledge of MS Access.
- Experience with IT support of Financial Accounting and Procurement business functions is preferred.
- Capability of self-learning and a quick learner.
- Be adaptable, flexible and be able to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and growing organization/environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) skills.
- Ability to network and influence others without direct oversight or supervision.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues in distributed global locations.
- Object Oriented programming
- Report writing using ALV and ABAP lists
- Sapscripts and smart forms
- Dialogue programming
- User exits/enhancements
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697