Our client is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The team is a key part of the business and manages relationships with Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients in Singapore, supporting business owners with products and services to help them run and grow their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better. These clients are managed via the telephone channel by a team of professional Account Development Executives.
The aim is to achieve targets of building charge volume growth, product penetration and client retention through value proposition entrenchment by following call plans as they relate to current client segment prioritization campaigns.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career!
- Drive charge volume growth and client retention on the assigned portfolio of clients
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure continued growth in the portfolio and retention of clients
- Improve perception of coverage and surcharge to facilitate greater client engagement and billings penetration
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements
- Experienced in driving sales outcomes through ownership of efficient sales target and metrics management
- Has experience in Outbound Business to Business (B2B) Sales or Account Development/Management for small to medium client accounts
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with corporate clients (Decision Makers, Financial Controllers, Accountants, etc.)
- Used to target driven environments
- Self-leadership, maturity, flexibility and patience to respond to dynamic work environment and ever-changing business needs
- Highly results driven and customer oriented
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374