Position Summary: Accountable for Singapore Plant daily and month end closed for AP activities. Duties entail but not limited to making journal entries, accruals, variance and reconciling general ledger accounts. Prepares and coordinates the company's financial reports in accordance with FRS.
This role will be on a 1-year contract.
- Maintain and fully in-charge of AP function.
- Check and process payment and accrual entries, generate adjustment entries and assist to prepare profit and loss statements and balance sheets during month end closing.
- Prepare balance sheet schedule after monthly closing.
- Prepare and distribute department variances report on timely basis.
- Support Annual budget & quarterly forecast.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Maintain proper filing of documentation and records.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in handling AP / Full set account preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel and knowledge of ERP system is an added advantage
- Able to work independently with positive working attitude and high degree of commitment
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to the recruiter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454