Our client is an architectural lighting company in the process of establishing their presence in Singapore
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional who has experience in the project lighting market and existing relationship in the building and design industries looking to take the next step in their career. This role will provide you with the platform to further develop your career in commercial lighting within the lighting specification market.
Reporting directly to the Team Lead/Head of Business Development - APAC, you will form an integral part of our business development team as a key component in growing the brand in Singapore and SEA.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across a project including architects, engineers, interior designers and lighting consultants
- Knowledgably and confidently educated and present new products and technology
- You will be coordinating projects by working closely with decision makers across the specification process
- You will be liaising with our commercial partners as their first point of call for all inquiries relevant to Singapore
- Effective in providing appropriate lighting solutions and products to meet specifier needs
- Attend events, trade shows and sponsored events nationally and internationally (where required)
- Oversee and assume accountability for the Sales function of the territory.
- In conjunction with the Head of Business Development devise and implement relevant territory sales strategies.
- Assist in preparation of Measuring and analysing sales performance, providing monthly reports to the Head of Business Development.
- Capture and maintain a database of relevant information within Salesforce CRM.
- To provide regular product, customer and technical feedback to the Unios R&D and Marketing departments.
- Have a minimum 4-6 years' experience in an external sales role selling commercial lighting (or aligned electrical products) within the building and construction industry
- A proven ability to present technical information confidently and concisely
- A team player who is willing to work both individually and in a collaborative environment
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Extremely organised and has a keen eye for detail with good time management
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is desirable
- Salary - Open for discussion
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, renewable and convertible
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Location: Northstar @ AMK, 569880
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796