- Actively identify and reach out to potential customers through various channels.
- Conduct market research to identify new leads and opportunities for business growth.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth sales pipeline to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell additional products or services to existing clients.
- Educate clients on new features or offerings that align with their business objectives.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and deals in progress.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and potential areas for improvement.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in a B2B sales environment within the Education industry.
- Prior experience in selling services / products into the Government sector will be advantageous.
- Proven track record in prospecting / lead generation into sales generation as well as being comfortable in a hunting / farming sales role.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080