- Maintains good rapport with key account customers or sourcing out for new accounts and other business opportunities and assists with their sales enquiries when necessary.
- Periodic sales visits to key account customers.
- Provides excellent customer service through product knowledge, handling inquires and eventual sales order.
- Sets both short and long term goals and puts in place strategies and plans to achieve sales target.
- Manages existing Key Accounts and generates additional revenues to ensure business growth.
- Provides the Management with up-to-date key accounts activities and issues regularly.
- Drives business expansion, explores and targets business growth opportunities locally.
- Responsible for identifying market opportunities, making sales growth, achieving sales target, expanding the market and customer base.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Products: laboratory equipment, consumables, and chemicals and managing customer relationship.
- At least Diploma in Biotechnology, Biomedical / Chemical Process Engineering or related Science Background
- Candidates with at least 2 years of sales experience in the life-science, biomedical or pharmaceutical research institutions, chemical industries and/or semi-conductor industries.
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205