Fortune Global 500 Steel & Mining MNC
Global Public Listed Company
Leading Player in the Industry
- Responsible for the sales and business development activities within your appointed country and will further expand the presence in the Oil & Gas (upstream and/or downstream) and Energy market.
- Offer the optimal, complete and customized steel supply solution to your customers and their challenging projects.
- Responsible for preparing sales quotations, tender proposals and the contracts including commercial follow-up and negotiations.
- Work out of Singapore office and work closely within the Commercial team and cooperate with out Procurement and Operations departments to provide customers an optimal service level.
- Relevant experience in international sales and marketing, preferably in the area of industrial steel products and possesses a Bachelor's Degree in (Mechanical) Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- Basic Technical steel knowledge, previous sales experience with Oil & Gas customers are an added advantage
- With a pro-active attitude in developing relationships, handling enquiries and concluding contracts is of the essence.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915