- Review account opening documents & perform account opening for various clients from different organizational types and locations.
- Ensure customer records are properly created and updated.
- Ensure all requests are processed within the agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and as per procedures specified in Standard Operational Procedure
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including Bank's approaches as well as customer acceptance requirements.
- Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor.
- Understand the bank policies on AML/CFT, information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately.
- Attending to email & phone enquiries from BUs and operation teams.
- Handle internal customer compliant tactfully and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units / parties within benchmark.
- Participate in process improvement events.
- Participate in Digital Platform initiatives and support enhancements or change of system.
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements.
- Accept any Ad-hoc duties when assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in account opening in a banking environment.
- Has keen attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively to meet service-level agreements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374