- Achieves targets set by Head of End User Sales, based on Local Unit strategy.
- Delivers appropriate market coverage for new business end user influencing and service sales in his assigned territory / segment / customer group.
- Provides alignment with existing OEM and End User Agreements. Accountable for owner decisions in favor of the organization in new business and service revenue and margin in his assigned territory / segment / customer group.
- Pursue binding service agreement with allocated customers and collaborate with digital team to foster digital business growth.
- Builds professional long-term relationships with his assigned customer base.
- Execute sales strategies, sales plans and sales support activities plans in his assigned territory / segment / customer group.
- Deliver on sales targets, margin and incentive targets, customer visit plan, customer communication and events plan. Attend trainings assigned.
- Communicate and coordinate with Operations, Business Development, Market Communication and Technical Advisor as required
- Drive sales of digital solution and service products such as Tekomar Xpert and binding agreements eg Turbo LifeCycle Care/Turbo Marine Care/Turbo Uptime Care as well as end user decisions to specify turbochargers for their newbuilding projects to capture full market potential
- Build long term relationships with assigned customers at all levels, explore new business opportunities & generate new installed base, or market share by influencing through key decision processes
- Ensure adherence to existing rules and policies such as Circular Letters and Compliance
- Support market intelligence and business development projects as required to drive the growth of the business
- Share information gained from customer visits as part of market intelligence input
- Support Business Development as required to achieve overall (Local Unit / Service Station) goals
- Update customer database (ATURB)
- Monitor & verify major customer complaints & claims, coordinate with other functions to develop solution. Support definition / implementation of corrective actions
- Review, monitor & evaluate performance of assigned customer accounts
- Responsible for assigned sales budget, sales margin and market share
- Successfully completed a Bachelor or Master's degree in Mechanical, Marine, Electrical, Engineering or similar studies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Maritime market or industrial application
- Significant and successful working experience in a sales position and/or customer support
- Knowledge of local and global marine market, access to decision makers in key companies or ability to build up such relationships
- Ability to establish productive relationships with customers and stakeholders at any level, from executives to operational professionals
- Availability to travel
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855