- Assist and support in the resolution of Bank's Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) cases including enforcement of security
- Regularly review cases under our portfolio to check for credit/asset deterioration, so as to take prompt and appropriate actions to mitigate our risks and maximise recovery.
- Participate in the Bank's budget exercise to assess the adequacy of the Bank's Specific Provisions (SP) projections and ensure that all forecasts are tracking according to the budget.
- Work closely with Special Accountants, Independent Financial Advisors, Receivers, Judicial Managers, lawyers, property consultants, other creditor banks, as well as the borrowers to support in the resolution of NPAs.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 2 years of relevant experience in credit collection.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Meticulous and detailed
- Effective interpersonal and communication (written & oral) skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547