- Contact delinquent customers for payment and containing flow of delinquent accounts.
- Provide customers with sufficient information and the appropriate methods to make payment.
- Review customers' profiles and introduce the most effective collection actions.
- Negotiate payment schedules that will ensure maximum recovery and minimum risk exposure.
- Escalate irregular cases promptly to team leader for advice and direction.
- Minimum diploma holder in any related discipline with 1 year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge / experience in customer service, telemarketing and call centre.
- Good communication skills.
- Emotionally resilient with good negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and decision-making skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.Bakhtavar@manpower.com.sg ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar |EA License No. 023423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109